Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's not even like it seemed like a good idea at the time

The sausage balls looked so good. I said to my co-worker, who is also gluten free, "I'm going to regret this." Then I put two on my plate. She had two little pigs-in-a-blanket, a specialty of our office manager. She had pulled the little hot dogs out and was just going to eat them until I pointed out that she had some cross-contamination from the bits of bread stuck to the wieners. She put down the wiener, and I ate the sausage balls (made from a Bisquick recipe).

And regretted it within an hour. I felt like shit and I felt like a moron. I blew up like a balloon, and I was in serious discomfort. Today is better, but I'm still seriously gassy.

I don't know why I would do that to myself! I knew what would happen. I said it as I was eating them. So WHY????? Was I somehow hoping for a different result?

No comments:

Post a Comment