Monday, November 2, 2009

Trader Joe's

A new Trader Joe's opened up really close to my work on Friday. I have been looking forward to it because I understand there are some good gluten free options to be had there. I picked up a couple of things, including a package of quinoa and some brown rice pasta, which I have read is a little less likely to disintegrate than the white rice version. We'll see.

Overall, I was just overwhelmed by the sheer nuumber of people in the store, so I really didn't have the patience to look as closely as I would have liked. Still, I walked away with the quinoa and pasta, along with a couple of ready made Thai and Indian lunches that I look forward to, so it's all good.

B'also, three buck Chuck. Bonus, expecially when you can't drink beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment